Refer a friend & receive $10 off and they will too
In order to protect the safety of myself and my clients, I am carefully following the suggestions of the CDC and local governments. For now, I remain open, and I would like to let you know what I am doing to keep things clean and safe here at La Bel Spa.
I already follow the highest standards of cleanliness in my studio, but I am increasing my rounds for safety.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, you can always do so up to 24 hours in advance. If you are not filling well please contact me immediately to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your support! We are in this together. #OpenWeStand
• All surfaces, devices, linens, and tools will be cleaned and disinfected with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
• I will wash my hands thoroughly
• My room will be setup with all tools needed for the service.
• I will wear gloves during each service and change them as needed. ( I wear Nitrile gloves, not Latex)
• I will wear a mask during each service. I will also wear a face shield as needed during facial and massage services.
• I discard used porous supplies immediately after use in a closed trash container.
• I immediately remove all linens and place them in a closed hamper.
I follow strict disinfection procedures for my tools and devices
• I wash my hands thoroughly after the service.
• During checkout you can pay. (Payment methods, credit card, Apple Pay)
• I put on gloves and immediately remove all linens and place them into a close hamper
• I will sanitize, disinfect, and sterilize all tools used.
• All surfaces, devices, and tools will be cleansed and disinfected with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
• Linens are cleaned daily with laundry detergent and a EPA registered disinfectant laundry additive. I
• Floor and surfaces are disinfected
• All tools are taken out of the sterilizer and placed in a sterilization pouch and into a closed container.
Please remember every client (existing or new ) has to fill out an intake form for the service they are receiving.
Every client also needs to complete a COVID form prior to their appointment. Thank you!